https://twitter.com/TCTranscontinen TC Transcontinental
TC Transcontinental, has close to 8,000 employees, the majority of which are based in Canada, the United States and Latin America, with revenues of approximately C$2.6 billion. TC Transcontinental is Canada’s largest printer and a leader in flexible packaging in the United States, Canada and Latin America.
For over 45 years, TC Transcontinental’s story has been one of innovation and transformation to meet our customers’ evolving needs. Our strong family values, entrepreneurial spirit and long-term vision have always been at the heart of our success.
This position will be part of our Printing Sector and In-Store Marketing group. The Printing Sector has over 3,500 employees and 13 state-of-the-art print plants.
About this opportunity
Reporting to Client Services Supervisor, the Project Manager will function as a key liaison between the Client and Manufacturing. The Project Manager is responsible for the coordination of all campaigns and projects through client briefing & campaign development, quoting, planning & production, kitting & shipping. This position will work out of the Aurora location.
What you will do
· Manage Promotional and Core in-store signage programs for small-medium scale projects;
· Facilitate client briefings to receive and clarify project briefs;
· Produce project estimates, including spec gathering & testing, and addition to client specific Rate Cards for new items;
· Create, review and distribute production documents as required and prioritize scheduling to ensure requirements are met;
· Act as a liaison between Production, Kitting, Shipping, and Outside Suppliers being the key contact on a daily basis for all production issues;
· Works under close supervision of a team lead or supervisor;
· Manages small dollar value clients
· Maintain customer specific store/location profiles with attribute information;
· Ensure proper management of client creative assets and physical inventory;
· Maintain invoicing for all projects, including capture of all additional billable charges;
· Facilitate all scheduled and ad-hoc reports required by client, including inventory, ordering, invoicing and KPIs;
· Prioritize workload when faced with multiple requests and changing business dynamics;
· Work as part of a team, follow and adhere to Transcontinental’s code of ethics and participate in the Continuous Improvement efforts;
· Fully understand and adhere to all relevant Environmental, Health and Safety, Human Resources, Quality, Security and Company policies and procedures;
· Work in compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act of Ontario, the Workplace Safety Insurance Act and all other applicable legislated, environmental, health & safety regulations.
What you have to offer
· Post-secondary education with minimum three (3) years related experience in digital print production and account services;
· Knowledge of in-store marketing execution and digital print process and substrates;
· Knowledge of inventory management systems, kitting/distribution processes & creative workflows;
· Strong skills in PC-based software applications, particularly Word and Excel
· Superior oral and written communications skills and organizational skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple jobs simultaneously & managing prioritization of issues on a daily basis.
What we have to offer
· Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and highly motivating work environment where you can develop your potential and launch an exciting career
· Employee perks such as discounts from suppliers on various products and services such as insurance, wireless bundles, travel, and much more
· Development opportunities where your input makes a difference. Competitive compensation package, pension and flexible benefits that are customizable to you and your family needs.
Individuals interested in applying for this position are requested to send their résumé to email@example.com
TC Transcontinental is committed to providing equal opportunities to all candidates and to meeting the needs of people with disabilities. Should you be contacted regarding an employment opportunity and require an accommodation for a disability, we will be pleased to work with you to identify how we can best support you through this process.
Learn more about us