In this position you will manage the Client’s print communications with specific knowledge in forms, labels, commercial and digital print technologies. In this role here is a particular emphasis on digital variable client communications and on large format digital and offset commercial print (ISM).
You will also effectively assess and understand the needs of the customer’s business and communication channels and develop a strategic plan, aid customers in reducing cost, obsolescence, and redundancies through the solutions provided by RRD. Identifies sales opportunities within the existing customer base and geographic sales territory, and be able to effectively communicate the customer’s needs to our support resources, implementation teams and production departments. The position requires a positive attitude, strong organizational skills with flexibility throughout your workday to meet the needs of your customers and priorities.
In this sales position, planning and prospecting is key to growth and success.
- Previous print sales experience or client project management experience is considered an asset.
- Self-directed, motivated and organized
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- Able to understand and articulate competitive differentiation of RR Donnelley’s value-added products and solutions
- Able to work in a team environment on project based tasks
- Open Minded with the ability to learn new skill sets
- Organized with excellent time management and business planning skills
- Broad general business knowledge and previous sales experience are assets
- Strong computer skills: MS Office (including Powerpoint, Word and Excel)
- University degree preferred.
RRD is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under RRD’s Integrated Accessibility Standards policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. Your request for accommodation requirements will be maintained as personal and confidential. RRD is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities and visible minorities.