Website Master Packaging
The Prepress Manager uses their passion for design, print and process to give Maser Packaging an edge over our competitors. The incumbent will lead a team of talented Prepress Operators to successfully meet or exceed our customer needs, provide insight and support to sales and production on product effectiveness, and maintain efficiencies.
- Lead, mentor, and manage the day-to-day activities in the Prepress/Design Department
- Develop and maintain training programs for the team to stay up to date on new technology and tools
- Develop and enhance prepress workflow technology via automation
- Maintain and report on department KPI’s
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Post Secondary Education in Business, Graphics or related discipline is preferred
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Knowledge of prepress workflows, color management and/or printing in folding carton and/or corrugate packaging
- Comfort and experience working with Adobe and Esko products in both Mac and PC OS.