Website Marquis Book Printing
Marquis is Canada’s largest book manufacturer.
Marquis is looking for a Forklift Operator for our Georgetown, ON warehouse location.
Job type: Full time, permanent
Shifts: Monday to Friday, DAYS, 8:00am-4:30pm
ADVANTAGES FOR THE FORKLIFT OPERATOR:
• Health and Dental benefits;
• Vision care;
• Life and disability insurance;
• Steady schedule from Monday to Friday;
• Growth and advancement opportunities.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FORKLIFT OPERATOR:
• Receive/locate inventory coming into the facility using a swing reach, order picker (OPR) or reach truck;
• Combine existing inventory by book title;
• Relocate inventory based on usage;
• Replenish picking locations with requested inventory (hot or cold fills);
• Pick inventory for transfers and destruct projects;
• Cycle count existing inventory and participate in cycle counts and annual physical inventories for clients;
• Conduct daily maintenance checks on equipment (e.g. check battery, horns, brakes, etc.);
• Light general warehouse maintenance (e.g. sweep aisles, straighten product in racking, etc.);
• Maintain a healthy and safe work environment by adhering to Health and Safety policies.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE FORKLIFT OPERATOR:
• 3+ years of reliable warehouse experience in a similar role;
• Reach truck and Order Picker experience is a must; current certification a strong asset;
• Lift truck/order picker/reach truck certification and experience with good safety record;
• Computer experience with basic Excel and email such as Microsoft Outlook;
• Ability to work well within a team.
Are you interested in joining our team as a full-time Forklift operator?
Apply now to email@example.com!
Marquis is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity and inclusion. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interview consideration will be contacted. MarquisGTW encourages applications from all qualified candidates and is committed to providing accessible employment practices that comply with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment and selection process, please notify Human Resource.