Website Marquis Book Printing
Marquis is Canada’s largest book manufacturer.
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
The Sales Account Manager is responsible for achieving his/her annual sales forecast and maximizing revenue from assigned customers. He/she will manage, retain, and grow existing publishers’ relationships and increase customer loyalty. The Sales Account Manager will work across multiple publishing markets and develop their industry expertise in their assigned accounts. He/she will work closely with Sales Management to execute ‘go-to-market sales plans’ to sell Marquis’s products/solutions that meet customer requirements. Key sales responsibilities include introducing Marquis’s capabilities to publisher contacts, generating quotes and booking jobs, following up with customers and clarifying order details.
Workplace: Sherbrooke, Montreal, Louiseville, Montmagny, Quebec City, Toronto or in the comfort of your own home.
• Working in Telecommuting, in-person at one of our locations or in a hybrid work model;
• Work/family balance, flexible schedule and floating holidays;
• Physical activity allowances and home office accommodation;
• Group insurance, pension plan and employee assistance program;
• Relocation allowance.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Support Sales Management in preparing annual sales forecast plans and reports performance;
• Support Sales Management in growing Marquis’s business within assigned accounts;
• Deliver on revenue goals and forecasts for assigned accounts;
• Gain access and develop customer trust to communicate Marquis’s business
• vision and value proposition;
• Develop a good understanding of the assigned accounts and target publishing markets;
• Provide project leadership, execution and follow-up;
• Develop proposals based on the customers’ business requirements;
• Build long-standing relationship with customers;
• Document, manage, and maintain all sales contacts and related account information;
• Represent and communicate Marquis’s value proposition to assigned accounts.
• Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail;
• Ability to consistently meet and exceed sales targets;
• Industry knowledge of assigned markets (an asset);
• Ability to understand and communicate customer’s business needs, in order to propose solutions that meet them;
• Relationship building skills;
• Developed understanding & demonstrated execution of a structured selling process;
• Proficient in the use of manufacturing databases and all MS Office products, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
• Excellent oral and written skills in English (French is an asset).
Are you interested in joining our team as Sales Account Manager?
Apply now to email@example.com!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interview consideration will be contacted. Marquis encourages applications from all qualified candidates and is committed to providing accessible employment practices that comply with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment and selection process, please notify Human Resources.