SinaLite is a wholesale trade printer providing quality printing services exclusively to print sellers across America and Canada.
SinaLite is a family owned business which has been operating since 1999. What started as a small 1,200 square-foot print shop which operated a single small AB-Dick printer has blossomed into a company of 140+ employees, containing several million dollars worth of printing equipment, and achieving a yearly sales revenue of 30+ million with over 20,000+ customers across North America.
We are continuing to rapidly grow, opening up a new production facility and expanding further into new product categories. A job with SinaLite does not just mean a biweekly cheque and a benefits package. A career with SinaLite means an opportunity to be a part of a massive growth opportunity for both yourself, and the organization.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform machine operating and packing functions as noted on work order/job tickets.
- Assist in, train on and perform all printing and/or bindery functions as noted on work order/job tickets including but not limited to: folding, cutting, padding, trimming/cutting, collating, scoring, perforating, drilling, stitching, stapling, bundling and wrapping.
- Process handwork assembly according to specifications.
- Retrieve the correct work order and load the job into the machine according to specifications.
- Input the appropriate configuration based on job specifications and requirements.
- Visually inspect the job for imperfections and adjust accordingly.
- Record and maintain work/job information onto an activity sheet for tracking purposes.
- Perform quality controls on the assigned machine/ equipment.
- Troubleshoot breakdowns, conduct minor repairs, and perform routine maintenance.
- Maintain knowledge of safety equipment.
- Responsible for cleaning and machine setup of assigned equipment/machine
- Clean and maintain equipment and work area following maintenance procedures and update maintenance logs.
- Monitor and manage inventory of supplies; order and stock as instructed by the Production supervisor.
- Inform supervisor of machine/equipment problems.
- High school diploma/GED with experience or vocational/technical certification.
- Previous print and/or machine knowledge/experience is an asset.
- Previous experience in operating machinery is an asset.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good written, verbal and mathematical skills.
- Good attention to detail and hand eye coordination.
- Able to work independently and as a member of the team.
- Able to apply written instructions to machine set-up and maintenance.
- Reliable attendance, punctuality and attention to workstation.
What we offer:
- Employer Paid Benefits including but not limited to: Health, Dental, Life, and Vision.
- Employee/ Family Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Savings Program
- Room for growth and advancement
- Company sponsored learning
- Employee appreciation events
- And more!
Want to get a better sense of who we are and what we do? Check us out on Glassdoor! Review employee testimonials and employee driven content including videos and photos!;
SinaLite is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, sexual orientation, family status, ethnic origin, colour, sex, age, marital status and/or disability. We are committed to treating all persons with dignity, independence, integration and respect. Alternative formats of this position are available upon request.