SinaLite is a wholesale trade printer providing quality printing services exclusively to print sellers across America and Canada.
SinaLite is a family owned business which has been operating since 1999. What started as a small 1,200 square-foot print shop which operated a single small AB-Dick printer has blossomed into a company of 150+ employees, containing several million dollars worth of printing equipment, and achieving a yearly sales revenue of 30+ million with over 20,000+ customers across North America.
We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator on a 1 year contract to perform the following duties:
Responsibilities and Duties:
Shipping/ Receiving/ Transportation Operations
- Coordinate with the Production and Shipping Team to schedule daily deliveries & customer pick- ups, prioritize jobs and, when necessary, reorganize to meet deadline changes and updates.
- Coordinate with the production team on completion of job orders.
- Load or assist customers in loading goods as required.
- Coordinate and control shipments with external carriers.
- Setting up deliveries/orders for trailers and completing all necessary paperwork for shipping / receiving.
- Troubleshooting any logistical issues that arise.
- Operate forklift equipment to move shipments and supplies when necessarily.
- Assist the department in managing of the purchases of supplies.
- Conduct daily inventory checks and report to the Shipping/Receiving Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma/GED with experience or vocational/technical certification. Post Secondary Education in Supply Chain Management is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing/warehouse and shipping/receiving environment.
- 2+ years of forklift license and experience.
- Ability to work autonomously and with little direction in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills e.g. working well with others, communication, positive attitude.
What we offer:
- Employer Paid Benefits including but not limited to: Health, Dental, Life, and Vision.
- Employee/ Family Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Savings Program
- Room for growth and advancement
- Company sponsored learning
- Employee appreciation events
- And more!
Want to get a better sense of who we are and what we do? Check us out on Glassdoor! Review employee testimonials and employee driven content including videos and photos!;
SinaLite is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, sexual orientation, family status, ethnic origin, colour, sex, age, marital status and/or disability. We are committed to treating all persons with dignity, independence, integration and respect. Alternative formats of this position are available upon request.