SinaLite is a wholesale trade printer providing quality printing services exclusively to print sellers across America and Canada.
SinaLite is a family owned business which has been operating since 1999. What started as a small 1,200 square-foot print shop which operated a single small AB-Dick printer has blossomed into a company of 150+ employees, containing several million dollars worth of printing equipment, and achieving a yearly sales revenue of 40+ million with over 20,000+ customers across North America.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Process handwork assembly according to specifications.
- Clean and disinfect workstation.
- Operate the digital press in accordance with equipment operating procedures.
- Receive and output digital files for use in completion of work order.
- Visually inspect the job for imperfections and adjust accordingly.
- Package jobs, complete work orders, tickets, and delivery receipts as necessary and placed in their assigned areas.
- Record and maintain work/job information onto an activity sheet for tracking purposes.
- Operate assigned equipment/machine in accordance with operating procedures.
- Troubleshoot any issues that may arise and/or report to the Print Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Equipment and Supplies
- Clean and maintain equipment and work area following maintenance procedures and update maintenance logs.
- Place service calls and coordinate with the vendor for the repair of equipment as needed.
- Perform repairs and replace machine consumables as needed.
- High school diploma/GED with experience or vocational/technical certification.
- Good understanding of digital press (i.e. Indigo/HP 6900, 12000, 100k) functions.
- Able to apply written instructions to machine set-up and maintenance.
- Strong interpersonal skills e.g. working well with others, communication, positive attitude.
- Good written, verbal and mathematical skills.
What we offer:
- Employer Paid Benefits including but not limited to: Health, Dental, Life, and Vision.
- Employee/ Family Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Savings Program
- Room for growth and advancement
- Company sponsored learning
- Employee appreciation events
- And more!
Want to get a better sense of who we are and what we do? Check us out on Glassdoor! Review employee testimonials and employee driven content including videos and photos!;
SinaLite is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, sexual orientation, family status, ethnic origin, colour, sex, age, marital status and/or disability. We are committed to treating all persons with dignity, independence, integration and respect. Alternative formats of this position are available upon request.