Hemlock Printers Ltd. is an internationally recognized leader in print communications with our manufacturing plant in Burnaby, British Columbia and staff and sales associates in Burnaby, Seattle, Los Angeles and San Francisco.
We are expanding our Sales Team and have a job opening for a Sales Support Specialist. The Hemlock Sales Support Specialist provides daily support to both our US and Canadian Sales Teams while managing an evolving list of house accounts. The role is responsible for a wide range of duties as the lead administrative representative, working with many internal departments including Sales, Accounting, Management, Production Planning, Estimating, Shipping and IT, as well as communication with those same departments at Hemlock’s affiliated companies – Harling and PrismTech – as required. The position also directly supports Hemlock’s customers with a range of requests including assistance with customer onboarding, presentation of estimates, confirming order specifications, coordination of incoming and outgoing couriers and arranging travel. Supporting a growing business and dynamic team, the Sales Support Specialist position plays a vital role in the performance and ongoing improvement of Hemlock’s business development efforts.
Position is Monday to Friday – 7.5 hours per day
Customer and Sales Support
Provide daily support for Hemlock Account Managers and direct support for a roster of assigned customers, responding to a range of requests which assist new business development and effective project management of live orders. This includes requests for samples, project specifications, quotations, and order submissions as well as daily collaboration with your assigned Production Planner and our online services group for any enterprise and online orders.
Accounting and Management Support
Support Hemlock’s Accounting and Management teams with a variety of day-to-day office duties, including accurate and timely expense reporting for project related expenses, onboarding new customers through Printvis and providing contacts with appropriate paperwork such as account applications, customs forms, re-sale certificates etc.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Skilled in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams, etc.)
- Interpersonal skills to build strong and lasting relationships
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Related diploma or degree and/or a minimum of one year of print industry experience is an asset.
- Ability to multi-task and work without supervision
- Highly organized and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as an independent contributor and as part of a team
- Extended Health and Dental (incl. of Vision & Prescriptions), Life, AD&D, Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability Insurance package
- Vacation and Care/Sick pay
- Group RRSP
- Profit Sharing
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Transit/Compass Card program
- Free Electric charging stations & onsite parking
Hemlock Printers is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to ensure our internal policies and practices recognize the value of diversity, inspire employee participation and are free of barriers for advancement. Our goal is to provide equal possibility for everyone and for every employee to feel safe, valued, empowered, and respected for their contributions to our shared purpose. All those who would contribute to the further diversification of our community are encouraged to apply.
Open Until Filled.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.