SinaLite is a wholesale trade printer providing quality printing services exclusively to print sellers across America and Canada.
SinaLite is a family owned business which has been operating since 1999. What started as a small 1,200 square-foot print shop which operated a single small AB-Dick printer has blossomed into a company of 150+ employees, containing several million dollars worth of printing equipment, and achieving a yearly sales revenue of 30+ million with over 20,000+ customers across North America.
We are continuing to rapidly grow, opening up a new production facility and expanding further into new product categories, new equipment, and new positions. A job with SinaLite does not just mean a biweekly cheque and a benefits package. A career with SinaLite means an opportunity to be a part of a massive growth opportunity for both yourself, and the organization.
- Assist with coordination and oversight of accounting across the Company
- Assist with leading a team to complete month-end financial reporting, including balance sheet, fund flows, Cost sheets, consolidated & department P&L.
- Manage accounting operations including the review of journal entries, adjustments and book closing
- Preparation of annual working paper file for year-end for the annual audit.
- Implement and execute internal controls with respect to financial policies, processes and procedures.
- Prepare budgets and forecasting reports, Profit and Loss reports, company performance reviews and financial analysis .
- Provide advice and guidance on all accounting matters including financial systems, record keeping, analysis, and reporting
- Managing the consolidation of financial results.
- Establish sound accounting practices, ensuring other business systems/modules properly integrated with the general ledger.
- Identify and report on various KPIs for senior management review and presenting the same to line manager and Controller.
- Coordinate with internal and external audits and third-party examination requirements.
- Identify process improvement opportunities, facilitate meetings to identify root cause & recommends solutions, follow through to ensure recommended solutions are fully implemented.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants.
- Comply with the government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Comply with Provincial and/or Federal regulations for payroll and financial reporting.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Professional accounting certification, including CPA is preferred
- 5-7 years of professional accounting experience
- Experience working in a Manufacturing and/or retail environment preferred
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- Proficient in the use of Accounting software , preferably Netsuite.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Experience and knowledge of the setup or implementation of ERP system
What we offer:
- Employer Paid Benefits including but not limited to: Health, Dental, Life, and Vision.
- Employee/ Family Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Savings Program
- Room for growth and advancement
- Company sponsored learning
- Employee appreciation events
- And more!
Want to get a better sense of who we are and what we do? Check us out on Glassdoor! Review employee testimonials and employee driven content including videos and photos!;
SinaLite is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, sexual orientation, family status, ethnic origin, colour, sex, age, marital status and/or disability. We are committed to treating all persons with dignity, independence, integration and respect. Alternative formats of this position are available upon request.