Website Connecting for Results
Providing recruitment services for the Canadian Print Industry
Our client a Marketing, Branding, Design and Digital Agency is looking for an Account Manager to help manage and grow existing accounts.
Compensation $75k plus expenses, commission plan at target
The Account Manager is responsible for leading the communication between clients and the company. Also contributes to estimating and billing as required in consultation with others and developing systems and processes to establish and enforce financial controls with respect to all design/creative services.
Account Manager Job Responsibilities:
· Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
· Conducts sales needs analysis with current communication customers, including the development of client-centric product solutions.
· Understands the communication needs of small and mid-sized business customers, and designs solutions to meet those unique business needs.
· Designs, develops and delivers proposals and presentations on product design & benefits.
· Self-generates leads by contacting current clients by telephone, premise visits, networking, and industry events.
· Maintains all client databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information.
· Works in conjunction with other business services support groups, including sales support, marketing personnel and suppliers.
· Attends all sales/company meetings and training sessions as required by management Account Executive Qualifications/Skills:
· Networking and communication skills
· Verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to multitask and work efficiently and effectively to meet required deadlines
· Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge
· Ability to work in a team environment Additional Responsibilities – Community Development
· Establish and implement social media communication campaign
· Respond to events, posts, in a timely manner
· Coordinate content with sales, marketing, & design monitor, track and report Skills
· Knowledge and experience with social media platforms
· Strong written, visual, and verbal communications skills · Continuous training Essential Competencies
· Corporate Commitment
· Understands that company business success depends on the full participation and support from motivated employees.
· Demonstrates a strong personal commitment to the customer and to company objectives. Business Literacy
· The ability to understand and anticipate the impact of economic, social, political and consumer issues facing the community and its impact on the company.
· The ability to understand the goals of the company and to align one’s behaviour with the vision in spite of personal preferences. Strategic Leadership
· Anticipates the implications of trends on company’s future business success and develops effective, strategic responses.
· Leads the creation of a shared vision of the business that everyone can understand and apply.
· Champions change and innovation consistent with company’s basic values and effectively manages its pace and progress. Business Leadership · Assumes accountability for business decisions and results.
· Demonstrates a strong commitment to continuous improvement principles and joint problem-solving.
· Quickly determines the fundamental essence of an issue, its root causes and conflicting points of view and seeks creative resolution
· Implements and manages a business plan focused on meeting customer expectations.
· Takes calculated risks to make timely decisions, monitors performance and adjusts as necessary. Working with Others
· Interacts with others in ways that advance the work of company by developing trust, mutual respect and cooperative working relationships.
· Ability to build or maintain congenial, positive relationships or networks with people that are aimed to be helpful in achieving work related goals.
· Works with others using problem solving approaches and seeks their input on key issues affecting the account team.
· Presents complex issues with credibility and impact to varied audiences and listens to and considers the views of others.
· Promotes ideas and proposals persuasively and builds confidence, acceptance, and commitment to new initiatives. Personal Effectiveness · Challenges the status quo and takes calculated risks toward improvement and new opportunity.
· The ability to put employee concerns and specific problems into larger organizational and management context.
· The conceptual and analytical ability to identify relevant factors, engage in constructive problem solving with clients and develop sound and creative solutions.
· The ability to achieve an appropriate balance between exerting influence and being responsive to client expectations.
· The ability to establish trust and credibility with others
· Adjusts well to new, stressful, and ambiguous situations and shows openness and emotional control in the face of frustration and adversity.
· Has a realistic sense of his/her capabilities and learns quickly from feedback and experience.
· Demonstrates principled leadership and sound business ethics and behaves consistently with expressed values and commitments.
· Ensures, fairness, integrity, and openness in dealing with employees