“The State of the Print & Sign Franchises” LunchNLearn Webinar Allegra. AlphaGraphics. FASTSIGNS. Minuteman. Sir Speedy. Signs By Tomorrow. Signarama. SpeedPro. Every year, Printing News and Wide Format & Signage conduct their annual Print and Sign Franchise Review. How and what the franchises are doing can be a useful barometer for understanding how the industry at large is doing—especially in the age of COVID. Are they growing and expanding their centers? Is revenue increasing? How are they growing? What products and services are they expanding into? What challenges are they facing and how are they confronting them? And, of course, what impact did the COVID pandemic have on their centers?
On April 28 at 1 pm EST, WhatTheyThink’s latest installment of its monthly LunchNLearn webinar series will offer the results of the annual Printing News/Wide Format & Signage Print & Sign Franchise Review. In this 30-minute session, WhatTheyThink Managing Editor Richard Romano and Senior Editor Cary Sherburne will share the results of the annual franchise survey, talk about how the franchises weathered the coronavirus, and discuss what the franchises’ plans are to expand in 2021 and beyond.
Who should attend?
- Commercial printers looking to see how these businesses are addressing challenges in the market
- Sign and display graphics producers looking to know what new products and services are being added and implemented
- Distributors/brokers looking for partnership opportunities
What you’ll learn:
- The current state of the print and sign franchises—number of centers, revenue, top performing centers, etc.
- The new products, services, and other opportunities the franchise are adding or considering
- The top challenges the franchises are facing, and how they are addressing them
- The overall outlook for 2021 and beyond
“The State of the Print & Sign Franchises” is the latest installment of WhatTheyThink’s monthly half-hour LunchNLearn webinar series. Upcoming topics include the industry’s “100 Top Shops” and our special Technology Outlook Week series of daily Webinars. For more information about WhatTheyThink webinars, please visit http://whattheythink.com/webinars/.