On Wednesday, May 11 at 1 pm ET, our second annual Technology Outlook Week series of Webinars continues with software and workflow. Join WhatTheyThink editors and contributors as they look at the latest trends in software and workflow—which are not the same things! Software is the collection of tools to support your workflow processes. Software, when used well, allows the business to succeed by improving efficiency, exceeding key performance metrics, and enhancing the customer experience.
Who should attend?
• Commercial printers looking to see what new products and technologies are coming to market
• Distributors/brokers looking for new applications and partnership opportunities
What you’ll learn:
• How to improve customer order intake
• How to build the best customer journey with self-service options
• How to automate as much as possible