Printing Technologies have been in a state of transition for the past two decades, driven by declines in print volume and increases in print quality and press speeds. Offset has been transitioning to digital, toner is now transitioning to inkjet, and flexo is holding its own—for now. What is the current status of printing technology transitions—and what will the future hold? What applications are seeing the most movement—and to where?
On Wednesday, October 6 at 1 pm ET, join WhatTheyThink Managing Editor Richard Romano and Keypoint Intelligence Director of On Demand Printing and Publishing German Sacristan as they look at the current state of production output technologies.
What you’ll learn:
• The current state of production output technologies.
• Is the transition from offset to digital complete…or just beginning?
• Is toner vs. inkjet the new battleground?
• What print applications are seeing the most movement?
• What’s happening with flexo?