New PIP 360 v2.0 Feature: Identifies Golden Design Rules compliance and solutions
PIP360 – Packaging Innovation Pathways to Circularity is an easy-to-use on-line benchmarking tool providing key packaging sustainability measurements to guide package innovation in keeping with the circular economy.
What are the benefits?
PIP360° provides a holistic approach to help make better and more informed sustainable packaging decisions by providing a detailed report card including:
- Package Circularity – Score out of 360 degrees for ALL package material types and formats with preliminary guidance on ways to improve the score.
New PIP360° v2.0 Features:
- Golden Designs Rules – Yes or no compliance.
- Golden Design Rules Solutions – Identifies problems and solutions.
- GHG Emissions (EPA WARM model) – Estimate for the package and per gram of package.
- Insights into how to improve scores.
- Canada provincial EPR fees – Estimate for cents per gram of package
Who is it for?
The PIP360° has been created for Package Designers and Innovators to help sustainability teams deliver circular packaging designs within:
- Quick Service Restaurants
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Package Manufacturers
- Consultants and Distributors
Free for PAC Global Members | USD$40 for Non Members