Sustainability – Packaging Optimization, Life Cycle Approach, Material Recovery Facility, Circular Economy, Consumer Trends, Setting Up for Success
This workshop-based packaging design course provides the tools and insights to deliver better packaging solutions based on taking a life cycle approach.
• Business case for sustainability
• Life cycle assessment and approach
• Optimized packaging design for waste reduction
• Recycling challenges at a Material Recovery Facility (MRF)
• Applying circular economy concepts
Who should attend?
Anyone working within the packaging value chain from designers, developers and decision makers to raw material suppliers, manufacturers, brand owners and retailers to waste management, re-processors and municipalities.