The ability to gang multiple jobs together in a run and impose pages or shapes on a roll or sheet are two of the most critical areas for inkjet production efficiencies. Elizabeth Gooding and Pat McGrew will provide a lively explanation of inkjet ganging and imposition.
– Some fundamentals of inkjet workflow automation
– Why effective ganging and imposition are important for inkjet
– How implementation in differs across application segments and by inkjet format
– Key questions to ask when evaluating solutions
– Where ganging and imposition can work together for super-efficient processing