Advice for leading your business into the new year
The print distributor market (aka “brokering”) has evolved quite dramatically in the past two decades, having become a $5+ billion industry, composed predominantly of a large number of small, diverse businesses. What do these businesses do, and what is their role in the overall printing industry? And what opportunities exist for current print and sign businesses in the distributor market?
Join us on January 26 at 1 p.m. ET for the latest in WhatTheyThink’s LunchNLearn Webinar series. In this 30-minute session sponsored by Navitor, WhatTheyThink’s Richard Romano will be joined by Matt Bruno, Executive Vice President of Brand Chain (formerly the Print Services & Distribution Association), and incoming Brand Chain President and Thumbprint President/CEO Greg Gill, to look at the key traits of successful print resellers and distributors, as well as opportunities for commercial print and sign businesses in working with a distributor.
What you’ll learn:
• How the distributor-client relationship works
• The current state of the distributor market and how it has changed with the times
• How and why commercial print business owners and managers can partner with distributors
• Strategies for distributors to expand their businesses
• Why working with a distributor or being a distributor can open up new business opportunities