Introduction to Polymers, Rigid & Semi-Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Design Basics for Plastics
Get to know polymers and plastics from their base elements to their most complex integrated applications. Polymers are designer products formed and formulated with specific attributes. They are a diverse and adaptable raw material.
• Polymer terminology
• Properties based on molecular structure & weight, density, polarity and thermal history
• Physical and barrier properties based on class of polymer
• Materials, processes and applications in moulding and sealing
• Applications of metalizing
• Closure applications
Who should attend?
• Everyone wishing to understand the role and potential for polymers in Consumer Goods Packaging
• Professionals in the areas of Purchasing, Sales & Marketing, Packaging, Design and Production
• Employees changing fields in packaging
• Employees new to the packaging industry