When thinking about migrating from offset work to digital platforms, color management is an important factor that can often feel daunting. But it doesn’t have to be. When including color management in a holistic strategy around an offset to digital (O2D) migration you can reduce your risk of mismatched prints, increase productivity by splitting jobs over multiple printers, and even grow into new markets with specialty prints.
In this webinar, you will hear from an expert in the print industry whose focus is color management. No matter what equipment you have in your shop, this team knows how to ensure color is at the forefront of any printed product.
- How to maximize your color gamut on your devices.
- How to be consistent no matter when you are printing.
- The steps it takes to develop a strategy for incorporating digital printing into offset environments.
- How to reduce time and expertise needed on your shop floor.
- What opportunities exist for PSPs to expand into various forms of specialty print and new markets.