The pandemic’s impact on women has been well-documented over the past year: at the start of the pandemic, women lost jobs at a much greater pace than men, with 11.3 million jobs held by women disappearing within weeks of nationwide shutdowns.
While the tide is slowly turning and women are beginning to regain the jobs they lost, many of their career paths have changed for good. The old advice that told us to get an education, choose a career, work hard and be loyal won’t lead to the security and long-term success it once did.
If you hope to survive and prosper in the 21st century, you’re going to need a significant shift in career management strategy. In this interactive workshop, you will learn:
- How to make sure your career is still moving in the right direction and how to reverse the trajectory if it is not
- The most important skills to succeed in the post-COVID workplace
- Tips for navigating your career path in an increasingly digitalized world
- Conflict management techniques in the hybrid workplace
- How to keep the momentum going without “face time”