If you deal with communications, you have probably heard of a PDF file. You also may know that they can be used for creating print and digital experiences. What you may not know is that a portion of your audience is unable to engage and interact with your communications, especially the digital versions. As we continue to talk about Digital Transformation, the reality is that a lot of communications to consumers are generated by systems that print and digitally render materials. Newer creation systems (a.k.a. Composition systems) are better at managing the design and output, but they still may not be able to create an optimal experience so that all of your digital PDF content is inclusive. Join this webinar to understand why being inclusive with your digital PDF content is important and how you can leverage workflow software and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology to streamline production and delivery while controlling costs and empowering positive customer experiences for your brand.
During this webinar, you will learn:
• More about print and digital workflows
• Accessibility and why it is important to your brand and digital PDF documents
• How poor tagging creates a frustrating customer experience
• What a good experience a properly tagged PDF provides
• Next steps your organization can take after learning about PDF accessibility