A Good Reason to Donate – Our Job Board
With your company’s donation to Canadian Print Scholarships you become part of an exclusive community of over 200 students & 40+ industry donors. To help donors & students network effectively we’ve launched our Canadian Print Scholarships Job Board – designed to help you and your HR team recruit, hire and build your brand awareness in our coast to coast Canadian community.
Access to our Job Board is exclusive to Canadian Print Scholarship donors + scholarship students – here’s how to make it work for your company:
- Make a donation to Canadian Print Scholarships at: https://printscholarships.ca/donate-now/
- Register your company on the Job Board at: https://printscholarships.ca/job-board-registration/
- Submit content for your Corporate Overview at: https://printscholarships.ca/submit-corporate-overview/
- Post your company’s Open Jobs: it’s simple and fast. Have your HR staff post all open jobs to the Job Board – targeted at a community focused on a career in our industry.
- Review Student Resumes: No need to wait for applicants to apply = proactively recruit on our Job Board with our search and sort features. Use key criteria important to your recruitment needs to find the right hires, such as preferred work location, career focus, experience & more.
- Recruit Scholarship Students Enrolled In Current Studies: immediate, exclusive access to over 90 students enrolled in post-secondary graphic communications programs across Canada. These students are your candidates for interim and full-time roles.
- Recruit Graduate Scholarship Students: our exclusive community includes > 100 scholarship graduates now working in our industry. These students know the value of a network specifically focused on industry job opportunities for their career progression – now you can reach them.
- Promote your company’s Brand Within Our Community: Your company now has the opportunity to build your brand within our community through our “Corporate Overview” feature on the Job Board. Work with your marketing staff to share your company’s focus on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion; Environmental and Sustainability initiatives; Growth Opportunities and Technology Investments.
“The mission of Canadian Print Scholarships is to attract the brightest and best students available to the graphic communications industry by providing financial assistance to enroll and continue in a post-secondary management or technical program at an approved institution.”
#print #printingindustry #packaging #signage #scholarships
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!